We are always looking for the highest quality personnel for our clinical staff. We and our patients expect only the best. Attention to detail is a must and, because we are a paperless office, fluency in computer navigation is required. We take tremendous pride in working hard and knowing that we are giving patients our very best efforts.
We are looking to add 2-3 opticians, 1 biller and 2 front office receptionists to our team! To apply, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org!
To view the current open positions or apply, please check out our Indeed listings!
Position 1: Optician
We are looking for a full-time, well-rounded, knowledgeable optician. This optician will be responsible for helping to select frames, optical dispensing measurements, preparing orders, frame adjustments, understanding insurance coverage, and assisting with contact lens insertion and removal. Experience is a plus but not necessary. We are willing to train the right person. Must be able to work some evenings. We offer a comprehensive benefits package.
- Review Physician’s prescriptions and orders based on medical charts
- Operate manual lensometer and other tools to achieve proper fittings for patients
- Educate patients on their corrective lens options and help them make a choice that fits their medical needs as well as lifestyle preferences
- Provide honest but compassionate feedback about aesthetic choices in frames
- Achieve sales goals and quotas as determined by office staff while attending to patients’ specific needs and desires
- Communicate with physician with questions or concerns about prescriptions and other eye-related issues
Position 2: Medical Insurance Biller
- We are looking for an insurance biller/ front office assistant. We are interested in someone who has had previous experience with billing, is customer oriented, dependable and has the ability to multi-task. The ideal candidate will have 1-2 years experience in a physician’s office doing insurance billing and collections. This position may be either part or full time, must be able to work some evenings, some opportunity to work from home. We offer a comprehensive benefits package.
Position 3: Receptionist
- We are looking to fill this position immediately. Full time hours including some evenings. Vacation, Sick and Holiday pay. Optometry/medical office experience preferred. Salary based on experience.